Terms for using the site
Welcome to the website owned by Aloki Jewelry Ltd. www.alokijewelry.com hereinafter: “the website” and “the company”) and which offers the company’s products to the consumer public. The
company’s offices: Zisman Shalom 3, Migdal Maccabi, the Diamond Exchange, Ramat Gan. PO Box 215.
Cell phone: 054-289-7665
E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
054-298-7665 by cell phone or
Browsing and/or use by you of the website, of any kind, including reliance on the prices offered on the website and the purchase of
- The company is entitled at any time and without giving notice, at its sole discretion, to stop or suspend the operation of the site, partially or completely, or to correct or change its nature.
- The user agrees that the company’s computer records regarding the actions carried out through the website will be prima facie evidence of their correctness and/or the correctness of the actions.
on the website. At the same time, you should review these regulations from time to time in order to be updated and make sure that you are aware of its terms.
Use of the site
- The website is intended for purchase for personal use , private or family only and any use of it for a commercial purpose is prohibited and the company reserves the right to cancel or disapprove transactions of a commercial nature, as stated.
- The use of the services offered by the company on the website and access to them are void insofar as this use and/or access is prohibited by law. The use of the services will be considered your declaration and commitment that (a) all information submitted for registration is true and accurate; (b) you will keep this information up-to-date and truthful; (c) you are 18 years of age or older, or alternatively, you have received permission from a parent and/or guardian to use the website’s services and (d) your use of the services does not violate any law or regulation or any other obligation.
- Users who are over the age of 18 and who are competent to perform legally binding actions may be invited to the site.
- Users placing an order on the website undertake to provide correct and accurate details during the purchase process. Do not
provide details of any third party.
Presentation of products on the website
- All the photos on the website are for illustration purposes only.
- The prices of the products as shown on the website are valid at the time of the transaction. The prices and/or products displayed on the website are subject to change and the company does not undertake to maintain them, unless you have placed an order for a specific product, in which case the company undertakes to supply you with the product you ordered and at the price at which the order was made, until the actual payment date.
- The company displays the prices of the various products on the website at its sole discretion and subject to the law. It will be clarified that the prices of the products appearing on the website are the total price (hereinafter: “the prices of the products”).
- Subject to the other provisions of these regulations, the purchase of products through the website is permitted to any person or corporation registered in Israel who legally holds a valid credit card.
- The company may change At any time, at its sole discretion, the supply and/or variety of products presented in the list of products on the website, including ceasing to market any of the items offered by it on the website and the user waives any claim and/or demand in the matter.
- It will be clarified that the company will do its best present the image of the product accurately, but there may be a difference between the image and the product that will be provided, among other things, due to the way the image was taken and displayed on the website, and there will be no claim against the company in this regard.
- Next to each product, its total price in shekels is displayed. Products will be purchased by adding them to the shopping cart You can add and subtract items and change quantities in the shopping basket at any time until the actual order and purchase are completed. At the end of the order, the order must be confirmed at the website checkout. The price of the shipping fees, if any (as decided by the company), will appear separately in the shopping basket.
- Products offered for sale at sale prices , will be provided at the sale price as long as the sale prices are in effect at the time of the transaction.
- The company does not guarantee that the prices of the products on the website will be the same as the prices of the products sold in the company’s offices, and in any case the determining price for the products provided through the service is the price displayed on the website next to the product.
- It is further clarified that the items offered for sale on the website will be provided provided that they are in the company’s inventory at the time of placing the order. In an exceptional case where, after confirming the order, it turns out that the ordered item is not in stock, a company representative will contact you and suggest that you place another order or cancel the order that has already been placed.
- The website and its contents, including but not limited to the copyrights in all the texts, materials, applications, graphic design, files, images and trademarks therein, belong to the company and/or a third party that has permitted its use, and are protected by the relevant national and international legislation (hereinafter: “the content”).
- The use of the site and its contents is as it is, that is, without any possibility of intervention or modification by any user and for private purposes only. It is strictly forbidden to use the website and/or our content, in an illegal manner or inclusively, for commercial purposes or for the purpose of copying, modifying, modifying, reproducing, broadcasting, displaying, publishing, transferring, selling or distributing in any way by any user, without the prior written consent of the company.
- Nothing in the website or in what is stated therein, expressly or impliedly, by virtue of silence or in any other way, is the granting of a license or right to use the trademarks appearing on the website without the written consent of the company.
Limitation of Liability
- The company invests efforts in order for the website and its contents to include complete, accurate, reliable and up-to-date information, but it does not give any commitment and/or representation as to their level of accuracy. The users confirm and accept that the company may not control the content and/or the security of the website and its services as a whole, and in light of this, the company is not responsible for the security of the website and/or its content.
- Also, the company invests reasonable efforts to ensure the maintenance and availability of the website, its content and services, however, despite the company’s efforts, the activity on the website may be interrupted, interrupted, delayed or delayed, permanently or temporarily, due to factors or events that are not under the control of the company or against its will.
- The users agree that it is their responsibility to check and evaluate the site and the content, as defined above, and that the responsibility for any risk that may be caused to the users as a result of the use of the content, in whole or in part, including, among other things, any decision that the users may make based on the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of The content is up to them.
- Without detracting from the generality of the above, it is clarified that the use of the website is on an as-is basis and the company will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss and/or expense, of any kind and type, that the users may incur as a result of the use of the website, whether the company observed them or not, Whether the company could have expected them or not.
- The company’s responsibility in connection with any order, for any damage or expense, of any kind and type, whether the company anticipated them or not, whether the company could have anticipated them or not, is limited to direct damages only and up to the amount of the order within that purchase and the user waives any claim and / or demand and / or claim in connection therewith.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the company is not responsible for any damage other than direct damage caused to the customer’s specific order.
- The site may offer links, hyperlinks or banners, to other sites, which the company does not supervise or check, their reliability and legality and everything related to their security and their privacy protection policy. Therefore, the company will not bear any liability, of any kind, in relation to these websites, including intellectual property rights or any other right of a third party, for the content that will be published on the various website pages or on any other website that is linked to the website.
- The company will not be responsible for the use made by users of links to the website, on pages that are not on the website or on other websites, and the users undertake to obey and comply with the instructions and conditions of those websites or web pages and to contact directly the providers of these websites or these pages in relation to issues that arise as a result of entering, browsing or their use.
- The company will not be responsible for its inability to fulfill its obligations and/or for any delay in delivery and/or cancellation of an order due to force majeure as defined below. For this matter “force majeure” means: fire, phenomenon and/or natural disaster of any kind (earthquake, blizzard, flood, epidemic, etc.), accident, strike, shutdown, labor disputes, riots, disturbances, declaration of a state of emergency, acts of terrorism, war, any municipal, state or national order or law, operational activity and military operations, any failure to transfer or delay in transfer, force or communication system and, an act and/or omission of a third party that is not under the control of the company.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Jurisdiction in connection with any dispute and/or claim that may arise in connection with the use of the site or related to it and any purchase through it is hereby granted exclusively to the courts of Tel Aviv only.
Order and payment
Any user who complies with the cumulative conditions detailed below may place an order: the user is qualified to perform legally binding actions. That is, the user declares that he is 18 years old or
42. The actual credit card charge will be made after the products are prepared for delivery and close to their dispatch, however, to
your satisfaction, it is possible that the amount of the transaction will be included in your future charges so that this amount will reduce your credit limit, even
before the charge. The credit card details are transmitted through an electronic form found on the website when they are encrypted
and secured on a secure server.
43. You also agree that the invoice for your purchase will be sent to you as a digital/electronic invoice
and by digital means and you undertake to keep it as required by law.
44. Most of the products displayed on the site are located at the company’s offices and/or stored by the company, and are available for immediate delivery. In exceptional cases, in which a product is out of stock, the company will notify the customer by telephone shortly after the order date and up to five business days at the latest, and the customer will retain the right to cancel the transaction free of charge.
45. The company sends its products all over the country, the delivery is made through a courier company, which if
and as long as the customer chooses the delivery option, as mentioned, he will receive, upon approval of the transaction by the credit company, a message to his mobile phone for the purpose of coordinating the delivery.
Transaction cancellation and product return policy
- As a general rule, canceling a purchase from the website for any reason whatsoever, will be subject to the provisions of the law, including the provisions of the
Consumer Protection Law, 1981-1981, the provisions of the Sales Law, 1968-1968, and the provisions of the Debit Card Law,
1986-1986, and subject to policy the Company, as determined from time to time
Receiving the products and canceling a transaction
- You are requested to check the contents of the shipment immediately upon receipt and compare it to both the order and the invoice attached to the shipment. For any question or inquiry about the delivered order, you are requested to contact the
site’s customer service center or by e-mail within 24 hours of the delivery date.
48. It is possible to cancel a purchase of products in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981.
49. Subject to the above conditions, a consumer may cancel the transaction that is not due to a defect from the date of making the transaction and up to fourteen days from the day of receipt of the product, or from the date of receipt of the document containing the details of the transaction, whichever is later. Despite
the aforementioned, it is not possible to cancel a transaction of jewelry that was made especially for the consumer following the transaction.
50. The transaction can be canceled in the following ways: by phone or at the company’s offices, by registered mail, by email.
51. The customer’s cancellation notice will include his name and ID number.
52. If a consumer cancels a transaction as stated that was not due to a defect, the company will return to the consumer, within 14 days of receiving the notice
of cancellation and the product back to the company, that part of the transaction price paid by him, cancel his charge due to
the transaction and give him a copy of the cancellation notice. The company will charge a cancellation fee at a rate not to exceed 5% of the transaction price or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
53. If the consumer received the product subject to the transaction, he must return it to the company’s offices, during the
office’s operating hours and by prior arrangement, closed and in its original packaging, complete and without any damage and/or damage and/or defect and/or spoilage of any kind.
54. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a consumer who is a senior citizen, a person with a disability or a new immigrant as defined in the Consumer Protection Law
who entered into a distance sales transaction may cancel the transaction within four months from the date of delivery of the product or from the date of receipt of the document with the details of the transaction, whichever is later. This cancellation option is only possible if the transaction
involved a conversation between the dealer and the consumer.
55. The refund for the return of the products will be made in accordance with the law. To the extent that the financial credit will be made through
the customer service hotline, you may be asked to provide the security code of the credit card (CVI) with which
you placed the order.
56. The company may change and/or cancel an order provided that it notifies the customer before the delivery date.
In the event of Cancellation will not be charged for the payment of the total order, and in the case of a change, you will be charged according to the changed order.
57. If a defect in the product is discovered, you must contact the company for its replacement.
The supply of the products
- The products and supplies included in the order will be delivered to you through a courier (hereinafter: “the delivery”).
59. There is also the option of self-pickup of an order. In self-pickup, you must pick up your order independently
from the company’s offices, according to your request when placing the order and after that you will receive a notification.
60. The products included in the order will be delivered in order to be delivered by you at the time of registration or in order to be detailed in the delivery details form. You will also be asked to coordinate with the courier company the preferred date and time range for receiving the delivery. On the date you have chosen, you or someone on your behalf must be present at the address, on so that you can be identified.
61. You undertake that you or someone on your behalf will receive the shipment when the products are delivered.
62. It is clarified that if at the time of delivery of the products you or someone on your behalf is not at the destination for which
the shipment was ordered, the shipment will be returned to the company’s offices and you will be responsible for coordinating with customer service the delivery date again. Failure to set a new order date by you will not exempt you from paying for the order placed by you.
Prohibited uses on the site
- In addition to what is stated in this document, you undertake not to perform any of the following actions, all or any of them:
make use of or take part in illegal activity.
induce any third party to perform illegal actions on the site.
Violate intellectual property rights belonging to the company or any third party.
Upload or transmit a virus or other malicious software that will cause or may cause damage to the website or the company or
any third party.
Collect information about other users on the site.
perform actions that will harm the protection software of the site or of any third parties.
66. The laws of the State of Israel will apply to these regulations, and any dispute and/or legal issue in connection with the regulations and/or any of its provisions will be brought to a decision before the competent judicial tribunal in Tel Aviv Jaffa only.
relating to the use of the website.
on prices and/or purchasing and/or ordering products and/or services, constitutes your consent and approval of the
70. By submitting your information for the purpose of registering for mailings or making a purchase on the site, you express Your consent to receiving advertising material directly to your email and/or to your residential address and/or to the mobile device in your possession, as well as for telephone inquiries, if necessary, and you will not have any claim against the company in this matter.
71. If you wish, you may inform the company, At any time, you must refuse to continue receiving advertisements. A notice
of refusal, as mentioned above, will be sent in writing to the email:
email@example.com or in the same way as the advertisement is sent to you, according to your choice.
72. The information provided by you will be kept in the registered database of the company.
this website for any purpose whatsoever.
Information we collect
gender, date of birth, address, various contact methods, including phone and e-mail). If you register through Facebook or through any other third party, you will We also have access to your data that is known to the third party through which you registered on the site. (b) The data transmitted by you while using the site. (c) The data collected about the surfers, including during browsing on the site and/or during the use of the services offered through it, such as information concerning the personal computer of the surfer, the IP address, the mobile device, the operating system and geographic location, and (d) the search history of the surfers on the website, including viewing and selecting products and purchasing them (“the information”).
for you, in accordance with this privacy statement and according to the conditions of joining which you signed.
76. If you order a service using a credit card on the website, you agree that the last four digits of your credit card, if and as long as you provided them, will be stored securely by the company for tracking and auditing purposes only.
Transfer of information
- The company will refrain from handing over your data to third parties, unless you have given express consent by registering for the service, including to the courier company, in the event of legal disputes between you and the company, in the event that you have performed an action on the website in violation of the law or in the event that a judicial order is received directing this.
78. You confirm that you are aware that the company, subject to any law, may transfer the information it collects, including
your purchase and order history, to service providers, business partners, subcontractors and its subsidiaries (hereinafter: “third parties”), for the purpose of: 1) to help the company provide you with services and/or operate the website, 2) to assist in understanding how surfers use the website and the company’s services, 3) to provide you with targeted advertising
in light of your personal preferences on the website and other websites you choose to visit. The company will oblige
third parties not to make any use of the information except for the provision of the service.
We may transfer our databases that contain information if we sell our business or part of it, provided that whoever comes in the company’s shoes accepts these privacy protection instructions in full. In such a case we will inform you about it and act in accordance with the law.
How we use information
- The company and/or the third parties, upon its request, may use the database in accordance with the provisions of the law
and make use of the database, for the purpose of improving the website, the services and content it offers, as well as for establishing contact with the surfers. You agree and confirm, in the act of providing the information, that the company will be entitled to keep in its databases the details provided by you and additional information that will be accumulated about you, for use as stated and as detailed below: (a) Answering questions, making contact, coordinating a delivery date and sending messages to users (including for checking satisfaction on behalf of customer service; (b) processing and completing orders, deliveries and payments of users; (c) needs to develop new products or services, analyze statistical information. Also, handing it over to third parties for the purposes of improving existing content, segmentation and digital media analysis; d) User-oriented marketing, which provides personalized content to the user, targeted offers and advertisements according to his personal preferences, targeted offers and advertisements of third-party websites that the user may visit; (e) contact with newsletters and promotional materials
related to the website and services, and (f) Preventing fraud, protecting the security of the site and services, and handling any
other problem in connection with the site.
The company will be entitled to use the information, among other things, for the purpose of mailing information and content to the surfers (via e-mail and/or alerts and/or text messages to the mobile phone and/or through The social networks and/or through the Israel Post, including advertisements, promotions and discounts of the company. When registering your details on the website, you are asked to confirm receipt of advertising information. As long as you do not wish to continue receiving these messages, you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time by sending an email message. By analyzing the information we receive, we and/or our service providers and/or subcontractors may collect statistical data from a variety of users (hereinafter: “the statistical data”). The statistical data help us examine trends and user needs, so that we can examine the provision of new services and adjust the system and the accompanying services to the user’s wishes. We may share the statistical data with our partners,
According to the Privacy Protection Law, 1981, you may review the information we have collected about you and if you find that
the information found is incomplete, correct , clear or updated, you may request its correction or deletion.
In this case, the company will delete only the information necessary to contact you, but will retain the information necessary to manage its business, including the documentation of commercial operations carried out by you on the site.
These are cookies and they are deleted every time you close your browser.
The settings of each browser include the option to refuse to accept cookies and to delete existing cookies. It should be taken
into account that such action may make it difficult for you to use the website. If you don’t know how to do this, check the help file of the browser you are using.
The company may allow other companies to manage the array of advertisements on the site. It is possible that the ads you will see
How we protect information
- The company implements advanced protection mechanisms to secure the information found in the company’s computer system, including the website. It should be emphasized that intrusion into the company’s computer systems is a criminal offense according to the laws of the State of Israel which is punishable by up to five years in prison. However, as with any computerized database, the company cannot guarantee absolute protection against intrusion into its computer systems. If, despite the strict security measures
taken by the company, information about you stored in the company’s databases reaches any party, there will be no claim against the company or anyone on its behalf.
81. We will correct and/or delete any information given to us by a user in accordance with a written request from the user to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org Once information is deleted, we cannot respond.
82. Every user of the website undertakes not to perform any illegal action in the company’s computer system. As the company suspects misuse of its computer systems, it will report it to the relevant authorities.
83. The website user must confirm his inclusion in the company’s direct mail system by electronic means in accordance with the provisions of the Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting) (Amendment No. 40) (2008). A user who has confirmed receipt of mailings may at any time remove himself from the mailing list.
Comments and questions
- According to the Privacy Protection Law, 1981, you or someone on your behalf may review the information about you found in the
company’s databases and even ask the company to correct this information if it is not correct, complete or accurate. In order to exercise this right, a written request must be sent to the company via the “Contact Us” tab on the website or you can contact one of
the contact details listed below:
For more details: